Monday, December 9, 2013

Carneros Inn


One of my friends describes what she looks for when she's reading interiors magazines or websites. She calls it her "take me there" moment. When you just want to be transported into that image.
I thought this post was rather timely given the end of the year fast approaching and people dreaming of their time off or setting off to another location. This one is on my list as it's my "take me there" location.

Featuring the Carneros Inn, it's located in the beautiful Napa Valley in California- the wine region. Anything in the Napa Valley is gorgeous to start with, but this one is definitely on my wish list of locations for one day.
Join me for a 2 minute escape and dream away.




Oh yes please to the fire pit in the semi indoor outdoor pavilion. Swoon....







My favourite for last- the bocce court. Ha, I think my lawn needs a fair bit more work till it's up to bowling green quality. 

Want more?








No comments:

Post a Comment