Monday, March 18, 2013

Pisces

This weekend just gone was the big 40th birthday weekend, which I'd been busily working towards.
The stones got finished with a day to spare. Mind you, I still have to grout them and then do the outside, but at least it was a huge monkey off my back getting this far.


Here's the wall on my birthday morning almost done.
And on the party day- all done.


This is something totally unrelated to my stone wall, but very cute and visual I think. My cousin recently went to Germany and was showing me the trend of putting engraved padlocks on bridges. It's a trend that I don't believe has caught on in Australia. The concept is the your love will remain forever strong with that person


This bridge looks amazing. But some have now become so heavy that the cities have had to relocate the walls to balance the weight.



Without being disrespectful it gives me a visual similarity to the wailing wall with the paper notes pushed into the brick work.




No comments:

Post a Comment