Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Floored!

Yet again the sensation of being a child in a candy store hit me today when I visited one of my favourite local tile suppliers- The Edge at Capalaba.
Over the years I have always found them to have exciting tiles and very interesting ones. Their buyer has a very good eye for different things.


This product while not actually a tile, is something that The Edge have taken on the distributor rights for. It looks exactly like slabs of stone and has the same gritty texture. It's actually a canvass that comes in large 3m lengths. It's then stretched around the frame or substrate- a bit like if you were stretching a canvass to do a painting on. Then a liquid sealant finish is applied to make it rock hard.


This is the range available and it has vertical and horizontal applications, as well as interior and external. It looks amazing.

Amazing Bamboo look tiles with glitter grout!

These are from the same supplier too.




I also liked these stone look tiles with the chipped edge. Available for floor and wall usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment