Monday, March 26, 2012

Things of Stone

The massive stone elephant carving outside the Bali Warehouse in Noosaville first caught my eye and of course then I just had to stop and check it out. They also had some massive granite bathtubs out the front.

The bathtubs were perfectly smooth inside and just huge.

I think they'd look great as an outdoor tub with a gorgeous tall free standing spout and of course hot water plumbed in. It's easy to picture the tub surrounded by tropical plants with flowers floating on the water.

I felt like a kid standing before the lolly counter with so many beautiful choices.

More massive tubs, these carved out of the larva stone.
And of course then there were the other usual lovely and "interesting" carvings and garden ornaments. If only I had the room for a tub somewhere in my garden. Perhaps I need to design that into my reno!

No comments:

Post a Comment