Sunday, January 20, 2013

Belmondos to go

Here's a cute little market store from my fav location 2 hrs up the highway- Noosa. This stall is nestled between the entries to cafes and resorts on the footpath. It's up the end near Netanya and Cafe LeMonde.


The stall can get wheeled away at night and the doors close across the permanent fridges and shelves.


I loved all the fresh produce and the way it was all displayed. It services guests staying in the surrounding resorts, as there isn't a supermarket within walking distance of Hasting St. Beach goers can also grab a pre made salad or sandwiches and drinks.



And this little screen at a nearby cafe also caught my eye. It appears to be a powder coated iron.

I am trying not to bore everyone with house pics at the moment. The reno is at the tail end and I'm now at the stage that most renovators get- over it. Sick of the dust etc. Although I did get to put a few plants into the previously bare barren sections of garden. It was very therapeutic and made me excited for when the end has come and I can finally garden without worrying about gardens being trampled. I was relocating plants out of necessity today as we have the final wet cuts being done tomorrow. The big saw for brick cutting. And some of my plants were in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment