Saturday, November 9, 2013

Boyd Blue


A big thanks to Boyd Blue girls Mia, Jacquie and Justine for the lovely morning tea at your launch yesterday. I've always wanted to come along to one of your functions, but usually feel guilty that I should be in the office working.


The showroom looked extra beautiful, perhaps that was because I walked in the door feeling like a guest knowing I was about to be pampered, instead of how I usually come in with my mind on work and the latest project I'm sourcing for. Liz your stylist did a gorgeous job.


What a treat!
Let me show you around.......


I love Christmas beetles. My kids discovered one on the ground the other day and after some examination announced that it was definitely dead as there was something crawling out of it!
Ha. LOL!!!


So many gorgeous pieces by the Designer Boys.







Mia, it was a pleasure to listen to you speak so fluently and confidently about the products as it's great to do business with a person who has expert knowledge in their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment