Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Patches on You


Patch work gets funky, it's time to raid Nanna's drawers! Lately I've been noticing a big trend in patch work furniture. I love it. It's very eye catching and lots of fun.


I've mucked around with it over the years. I often end up with lots of fabric samples from my suppliers. Usually when I'm specifying for a job I'll request quite a few samples. Then I'll play with them to get a combination I'm happy with. In the past I've used the swatches to make cushions.


This fabric is a print, not actual pieces sewn together.


This was the full bed from above and there are assorted types of furniture in the same fabrics.


Here's a throw rug I mucked around with years ago to use up some left over wool.


The old fashioned hexagon spreads- an oldie but I goodie I think.


These armchairs started popping up several years ago.


And to finish on a different note- here's some wallpaper I came across yesterday. I've always been a fan of goldfish.








No comments:

Post a Comment