Friday, March 22, 2013

Martha St Barber

Back to one of my fave little hidden suburban locations- Martha St Camp Hill. This is the corner precinct with In a Pickle and many gorgeous little stores. This week a little barber shop opened there that I designed.


It's called John's Barber shop. John has another store not far away in the Samuel Village complex at Whites Hill. I've previously featured this store on the blog. It has the cedar walls and the astro turf walls. This time we went for a different look. We used a large mural of a New York sidewalk. The large industrial pendants were from Ikea.


Notice the built in beer fridge? If you're there at the right time of day you might just feel like relaxing with a cold one! Their 2nd chair was arriving any day, but they've already been attracting patrons.

Tomorrow is the Easter School Fete. So today there has been some busy baking happening here. I'm calling them "bunny nests". 



These were inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, which is a site I love! If you haven't already been tempted have a look, it's addictive.


No comments:

Post a Comment