Friday, February 22, 2013

Beads n Crystals

Here's one for the crafters! It's a bead and crystal store in  Constance St Fortitude Valley. It's in a fairly obscure location, kind of down behind the RNA Fruit and Veg pavilion, which has now been demolished.


My mum first introduced me to the store. She's a keen crafter and was chasing items for her current project. I was in again last week picking up some more products for her. I can seriously loose track of all time in here. Although I don't bead, it's simply amazing to see their range of products. Above is a small selection of pre-strung beads. They would look great as is for a neck lace or if you're extra clever, re stung is a very arty combination. I love the lava stones.


There are walls and walls of pre strungs.


And seemingly never ending walls of bottled beads.


The red Asian style beads caught my eye with Chinese New Year just welcomed in.


How cute are these? Little mini birdcages. They are about 2cm's in height.
If you make it in, have fun browsing and allow heaps of time.





No comments:

Post a Comment