Thursday, October 18, 2012

Laminex Impressions Range

Last night I attended the launch of the Laminex Impressions range at the Sky Room in the Brisbane Convention centre.


I attended with my regular partner in crime Rachael. Laminex are known for their plentiful drinks, food and door prizes at their launches.


The new range was all about new surface textures applied to the laminate. It was about the tactile, touchy feely side, so they created massive hands to convey this and used the new laminates as the finishes on each section. They were pretty cool.
The hands have been travelling all around Australia for each launch.


The view from the function room across the city skyline was amazing, unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting.


To keep the party mood going Laminex had a character illustrator. I'm not showing the end results! They also had a roving magician. Ah, he did my mind in with his ability to guess the right card everytime. I told him I would have to google the trick or it will drive me crazy.

Some of the 15 new colours in the decor range that they introduced.


No comments:

Post a Comment